Update 6/20/16: Thank you for helping us raise $5,980 through the Bay Area Spirit Challenge! Your donations were added to the 2016 Summer Scamper fundraising total. Every dollar benefits The Children's Fund, providing support for our hospital's greatest needs including programs not covered by insurance. Congratulations to our winners:
Warriors Winner: Diana Brady, BSN, M.Div., BCC
Sharks Winner: Jeff Moss, PhramaD
Thank you! Follow us on Facebook for the next challenge!
Are you a Shark? Are you a Warrior? Or are you a Shark Warrior?!
Now until race day (June 19), Summer Scamper is celebrating our San Jose Sharks in the Stanley Cup Finals AND our Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals with the Bay Area Spirit Challenge.
Here's how it works:
- Donate to your Bay Area children's hospital, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, in honor of your team.
- Pick your prize: Choose between entering to win a Sharks or Warriors prize pack.
- Two lucky winners will be chosen at Summer Scamper on June 19. You do not need to be present to win.
Best of all, every dollar raised supports your Bay Area children's hospital, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford.
When you support children's health, we all win.
The Fine Print
- The Bay Area Spirit Challenge ends on Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 8 a.m.
- One winner for each prize (Warriors prize pack and Sharks prize pack) will be chosen randomly.
- The winners will be announced at the Summer Scamper Awards Ceremony on June 19 at 9 a.m. Winners do not have to be present to win.
- All funds support the Children's Fund benefiting the hospital's greatest needs.
- Donations can be applied to a Scamper fundraising page or team page. When making your donation, please write-in the name of the Scamper page you'd like your donation to be added to.
- If the donation is applied to a Scamper page that is fundraising for a fund other than the Children's Fund, the fundraiser will be notified that the donation will go to the Children's Fund.
- The winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on the prize. The winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the fair market value of the prize.
- No purchase necessary. To enter without making a donation, please contact us at info@supportLPCH.org.
If you have any questions about the Bay Area Spirit Challenge, please contact us. Good luck!