Is that you?!
New this year! View and download photos of yourself during the race and crossing the finish line—follow these simple steps:
1. Find your bib number next to your name by visiting the race results site.
2. Visit the photo site, click the "Search" link at the top, and enter your bib number.
After Scamper, see how you did by checking out the race results.
When you fundraise or donate through Summer Scamper, you bring care, comfort, and cures to children and families like our brave Patient Heroes.
Your 2019 Patient Heroes
Leo and Hana’s Heart
1. When and where is the race?
The 9th annual Summer Scamper will be hosted on the beautiful Stanford campus on Sunday June, 23. The Start/Finish Line is in front of the Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center and parking is located in the Varsity Lot.
2. I registered as an individual, but now I want to join or create a team. What should I do?
Log in to your personal Scamper page. Click “Manage” in the top header, then click the “Overview” tab. Scroll down and click the button to “Join or create a team.”
3. I have a promo code, where do I enter it?
When you register, you'll be brought to the order summary page. On the right, click on “Have a promo code?” On the bottom of your order summary, click the “ADD PROMO CODE.”
4. I signed up my family, but we received an email that only one fundraising page was activated, why?
Each fundraising page is associated with the individual email you registered with. Each family member must have a unique email to have a fundraising page. If you would like to add a unique email for each family member so that they have their own fundraising page, email us at raceinfo@supportLPCH.org.
5. Do I get any cool stuff for Scamper-ing?
You will receive a complimentary race t-shirt and E-Goodie Bag with your registration. The shirts are men’s/unisex sizing and are produced by our sustainable clothing partner Greenlight Apparel. We will exchange sizes for unworn shirts starting at 9:00 a.m. race day.
More questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Platinum & Spotlight Sponsors
Special thanks to our sponsors for their generous support of our patients and families.